The aim of the projectThe aim of this project is to develop a quality system for Blended Learning.
Why is that necessary?Although the method had been mentioned first in 1999, any quality management description of the method is still missing until today. Quality covers the teaching environment as well as the learning setting.
What are the objectives?The objectives of the project are:
- Develop and define precise methods to ensure high quality in planning, developing and implementing, executing and evaluating Blended Learning courses.
- Define, test and describe measureable means for quality levels in Blended Learning.
- Define the minimum level of achievable standards and develop the tools to evaluate them.
- Precise a definition of the relevant issues in bLearning, which ensures teaching and learning quality focusing on the learners.
- Describe a realistic environment for Blended Learningincluding the current research results and practical advices and guidelines.
|The represants of the consortium after the kickoff workshop|